5 Jan 2012




I know I'm late but Happy New Year everybody!
Thank You all so much for your support and comments and your 
lovely emails and letters and just everything. It's been a really fantastic 
and exciting year 2011 for me and I hope for you too. Back in the studio at home 
now I'm ready to dive head first into 2012. May there be laughter and health and excitement!
To round up the last two week's escapades away in Germany and Liverpool I've put together a little collection 
of Instagram snapshots from my phone. The grid layout is rather standard but I hope there's enough colour to excite!


Thank you!

&


Don't forget there is FREE SHIPPING on all orders with discount code 'HAPPY' for a limited time only in my shop!



6 comments:

Petal to Petal said...

Happy New Year :)!x

● Sandra Dieckmann Illustration ● said...

Happy New Year lovely x

Rhya said...

Happy New Year Super Star. Hope it full of more inspiring images!

Phara said...

A happy and creative new year for you too!
Hope to see loads more amazing pieces.
X

● Sandra Dieckmann Illustration ● said...

Thank You and all the best Phara and Rhya x

Lauren said...

Ahh the kittie photos are so cute!!