19 Nov 2010

Signs of Life

It's nearly been a week.
The flu has been determined and my boyfriend was so lucky to injure both of his legs so I've been nursing him at mine and resting myself and generally feeling incapable of producing anything.
The list is getting long and pressing and I really need to jump start this Sandra engine.
Apologies to everyone that is reading this and was affected - Christmas Card orders - interviews - Mag covers and commissions! I'm excited to get on with it now, really really excited ;D
Thanks also to Celladoor Magazine for having me and Fritha Strickland for writing this little post about me!
Also to Feather & Webb for featuring me in their 2010 Christmas Cards selection! Thank you everyone and please do have a look at all the other fabulous creations there else where! Love x


No comments: