25 May 2013

THANK YOU!


I wanted to say Thank You to all of you that came to my Semi-Permanent talk yesterday. I had such a great time and am so glad my first talk went so well. I got to glance at hundreds of faces smiling and laughing at me which is an experience I will not forget. You were a super crowd!

I met so many of you during the day. Had so many photos and hugs and a good dance at the after party at the end of the day. Awesome hours!

Thank you also to everyone that run to the SP store after the talk to buy my prints and cards. I think we sold out within half an hour, followed by a long queue at the signing.
So if you didn't get anything please remember that you can order from my Etsy store ::https://www.etsy.com/shop/SandraDieckmann

See you in Auckland next Saturday at Semi-Permanent, New Zealand!!!

No comments: