21 Jan 2013

Zeitgeist


My drawing 'Zeitgeist' for Thursday's show 'The Call of The Wild' is finally finished.
The show will be held at Hackney Downs Studios // A-side B-side Gallery from the 24th -27th of Jan 2013.

"11 Illustrators and designers respond to nature within the context of the London environment."

Private View will be this Thursday 6-9pm.
The original piece will be for sale there! Size is approx. 60cm x 42cm - in two pieces.

▼▼▼
COME!

There is more info here on the blog :: callofthewildex.blogspot.co.uk


3 comments:

Claire said...

Beautiful!
I wish I could be at the exhibition.
Claire

Sarah said...

I love this illustration! Great details :)

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

It looks amazing! I really love your work<3
Good luck and have fun at the show!

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/