27 May 2011

New Home & Studio Space

Hallo!

It's been a week since I moved in now and I have finally found some time to have a tidy in and clear up of my new space. I think this is the best space I have ever had to work in and I love it very much already.
The house is large and this room is entirely there for me to use as a studio and recreational space.
I thought I share some pictures with you before my messy side turns it all into a big creative chaos ;-)
So here we go. Excuse the bad light. It is a rather gloomy morning here in good old rainy London.
On the walls you will find artwork by the incredibly talented Jamie Mills & Gabriella Barouch and there on the floor is my cat Little Crumb contemplating his new surroundings.
I still have to organise my own work and get going on my illustrated book 'Tukota' the white bison again. I actually can't wait! Cheerio x






10 comments:

harriet gray said...

oh what a beautiful place! i'm slightly jealous :) who is the drawing of the little bear by (i think it's a bear?) the one propped up on the floor in the first photo - want! x

● Sandra Dieckmann Illustration ● said...

Aww, thank you! You can come and visit anytime ;-)
The picture on the floor is a print of a Wombat from Australia.
It's from the 70's/80's I think and I got it second hand!

Clara said...

Oh wow! Nice!! So full of awesome things... It must be quite inspiring to work in there!

Thom said...

That looks like a nice bright space. What is the view out of the window?

● Sandra Dieckmann Illustration ● said...

Hahaha...
Another row of old victorian terrace houses. They have nice plant pots outside ;-)

Annarack said...

I love this....I want this room....Just the way I would do my little studio out.

Mya.L said...

When am I invited for tea then?! Love the wombat!!!

● Sandra Dieckmann Illustration ● said...

Mya, whenever you are free my love ;-)

harriet gray said...

aw shame it's an oldie print, i'd have loved to have a little wombat (not bear oops!) on my wall! he's a beauty :)

Carolina Grönholm said...

Really nice workspace! and your cat is the cutest ever! after my Sauron ;)