8 Sept 2010

Arctic Foxes revealed!









































I'm back from holiday! Yes! Had an amazing time in Germany! Jumping into freezing cold water, cycling, walking talking meeting old friends ... and now I'm back I can finally reveal the Arctic Foxes completely! The client was very happy and now you can enjoy these icy beauties yourself!
My to do list is endless this month. Apart from working full time next week and the last week of the month and going away the week in between I have been chosen to design a poster for Gabby Young's tour there is another big commission in the starting blocks and I'm continuing my endangered species collaboration with Jamie Milk. I'm also doing a mixtape for the fantastic Mixtape Project this month and finishing off other projects. One step at a time me thinks ;D
Have a look at my projects IF I WAS YOU and HAUS STORIES. Both are looking fab!